The Care at end of life campaign aimed to:
- raise awareness of the importance and benefits of care at the end of life and advance care planning
- encourage health professionals to have open conversations about death and dying with their patients, and their families and carers.
Practical information about care at end of life, advance care planning and caring for a person with a life-limiting illness
- Brochure - Understanding advance care planning
- Brochure - Understanding care at end of life
- Booklet - Information for family and carers
- A3 Poster - Can planning for death improve our life
- A3 Poster - It is ever too early to plan?
For more information, please contact the Care at End of Life Project Team at CareAtEOL@health.qld.gov.au
Videos to encourage open conversations about death, dying and advance care planning
Are you talking about dying?
Good death, bad death, what's the difference?
Why aren't we talking about dying?
Can planning for death improve our life?
Is it ever too early to plan?
Starting the conversation