Queensland sepsis program news
- 7 News Brisbane highlights one family's fight to raise awareness of sepsis including new research into genomic testing and our paediatric sepsis clinical pathway.
- Australia's first and only dedicated paediatric sepsis CNC Amanda Harley promoted by Children's Health Queensland as a Health Hero. Amanda is a valued and active member of our Paediatric Sepsis Steering Committee.
- Sepsis Collaborative's second learning session examines challenges and opportunities
- Paediatric sepsis education session based on real-life cases
- Medical leads appointed for adult sepsis program
- Queensland marks World Sepsis Day
- Sepsis education session
- This could be sepsis
- Understanding sepsis
- Australians unaware of sepsis
- Paediatric sepsis clinical pathway pilot starts in Rockhampton
- Gold Coast Hospital Foundation sepsis appeal
- Families share sepsis experience
- Gold Coast 'intraosseous IO rap'
- ABC Radio catches up with Gold Coast sepsis team
- Donation to help sepsis research
- Gold Coast begins clinical pathway pilot
- Trial of paediatric sepsis clinical pathway to commence soon
- Queensland shines light on paediatric sepsis
For more information on the sepsis agenda, please email us. Or find out more about some of our other patient safety and quality improvement initiatives.