The Queensland Clinical Networks Executive (QCNE) has been created with a membership of seven current statewide clinical network chairs, two consumer representatives and the Chair of the Queensland Clinical Senate (QCS). Membership includes:
- Professor Liz Kenny AO. Chair of Network Chairs, Chair of the Statewide Cancer Clinical Network
- Ivan Rapchuk, Deputy Chair and Chair of the Statewide Anaesthesia and Peri-operative Clinical Network
- Ian Scott, Co- chair of the Statewide General Medicine Clinical Network
- Rohan Grimley, Chair Statewide Stroke Clinical Network
- Don Whitehouse, consumer representatives
- Mark Tucker-Evans, consumer representatives
- Alex Markwell, Chair QCS
- Dr Kerri-Lyn Webb, Chair, Queensland Child and Youth Clinical Network
- Dr Nick Heard, Chair, Digital Healthcare Improvement Network
- Dr Gaurav Puri, Chair, Statewide Diabetes Clinical Network
- Dr Sree Krishna Venuthurupalli, Co Chair, Statewide Renal Clinical Network
The QCNE provides a visible leadership structure for statewide clinical networks, enabling effective and efficient engagement with stakeholders from across the health system.
The QCNE is a valuable resource to provide strategic advice on high-level decision making and invites consultation with and / or representation on key Queensland Health and Hospital and Health Service strategic committees.
Statewide Clinical Networks Activity Report 2018-19
The Statewide Clinical Networks Activity Report (PDF, 3.2MB) provides a summary of key Queensland Clinical Network achievements and activities in 2018-19.
- Networks working together with each other, HHSs and government – Patient flow, clinical pathways that cross multiple sectors / multiple HHSs.
- Funding and embedding new models of care – Endovascular Clot Retrieval.
- Real changes in clinical practice – Opioid Management - clinical advisory role that changes clinical practice and involves multiple stakeholders (primary care, community, consumers, allied health, nursing and specialists).
- Solid clinician engagement in the digital rollout.
Phone: +61 7 3328 9558
Postal Address: GPO Box 48, Brisbane 4001