The Queensland Clinical Networks Executive (QCNE) has a membership of eight current or immediate past Queensland Clinical Network Chairs, two consumer representatives and the Chair of the Queensland Clinical Senate (QCS). Membership includes:
- Professor Ian Scott, Chair, Past Chair, Queensland General Medicine Clinical Network
- Associate Professor Ivan Rapchuk, Deputy Chair, Past Chair, Statewide Anaesthesia and Peri-operative Clinical Network (SWAPNet)
- Ms Kiley Pershouse, Past Co-Chair, Queensland Rehabilitation Clinical Network
- Ms Vanessa Ballard, consumer representative
- Dr Erin Evans, consumer representative
- Dr Tanya Kelly, Chair, Queensland Clinical Senate
- Dr Mark Wenitong, Co-Chair, Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Clinical Network
- Dr Russell Canavan, Chair, Queensland Digital Healthcare Improvement Network
- Dr Gaurav Puri, Chair, Queensland Diabetes Clinical Network
- Dr Konrad Kangru, Co-Chair, Queensland Rural and Remote Clinical Network
- Dr Lisa Kelly, A/Chair, Queensland Dementia, Ageing and Frailty Clinical Network
- Dr Martin Wullschleger, Chair, Queensland Trauma Clinical Network
The QCNE provides a visible leadership structure for Queensland Clinical Networks, enabling effective and efficient engagement with stakeholders from across the health system.
The QCNE is a valuable resource to provide strategic advice on high-level decision making and invites consultation with and / or representation on key Queensland Health and Hospital and Health Service strategic committees.
Statewide Clinical Networks Activity Report 2018-19
The Statewide Clinical Networks Activity Report (PDF, 3.2MB) provides a summary of key Queensland Clinical Network achievements and activities in 2018-19.
- Networks working together with each other, HHSs and government – Patient flow, clinical pathways that cross multiple sectors / multiple HHSs.
- Funding and embedding new models of care – Endovascular Clot Retrieval.
- Real changes in clinical practice – Opioid Management - clinical advisory role that changes clinical practice and involves multiple stakeholders (primary care, community, consumers, allied health, nursing and specialists).
- Solid clinician engagement in the digital rollout.
Phone: +61 7 3328 9175
Postal Address: GPO Box 48, Brisbane 4001