1. Cadilhac DA, Andrew NE, Lannin NA, Middleton S, Levi CR, Dewey HM, et al. Quality of acute care and long-term quality of life and survival: the Australian Stroke Clinical Registry. 2017:STROKEAHA. 116.015714.
2. Ploeg J, Matthew-Maich N, Fraser K, Dufour S, McAiney C, Kaasalainen S, et al. Managing multiple chronic conditions in the community: a Canadian qualitative study of the experiences of older adults, family caregivers and healthcare providers. 2017;17(1):40.
3. Condon C, Lycan S, Duncan P, Bushnell CJS. Reducing readmissions after stroke with a structured nurse practitioner/registered nurse transitional stroke program. 2016:STROKEAHA. 115.012524.
4. Koehler BE, Richter KM, Youngblood L, Cohen BA, Prengler ID, Cheng D, et al. Reduction of 30‐day postdischarge hospital readmission or emergency department (ED) visit rates in high‐risk elderly medical patients through delivery of a targeted care bundle. 2009;4(4):211-8.
5. Kitzman P, Hudson K, Sylvia V, Feltner F, Lovins JJJoch. Care coordination for community transitions for individuals post-stroke returning to low-resource rural communities. 2017;42(3):565-72.
6. Macneill H, Meighan K, Nguyen T, Cameron JJIJoS. timely stroke education: Longitudinal educational needs of stroke survivors in transition: rhb. 153. 2015;10:90.