1. Freeman A, May K, Frescos N, Wraight PR. Frequency of risk factors for foot ulceration in individuals with chronic kidney disease. Intern Med J 2008; 38:314-20.
2. Kaminski M, Frescos N, Tucker S. Prevalence of risk factors for foot ulceration in patients with end-stage renal disease on haemodialysis. Intern Med J 2012; 42:e120-8.
3. Jones NJ, Chess J, Cawley S, Phillips AO, Riley SG. Prevalence of risk factors for foot ulceration in a general haemodialysis population. Int Wound J 2014; 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2012.01044.x.
4. Ndip A, Rutter MK, Vileikyte L, Vardhan A, Asari A, Jameel M, et al. Dialysis treatment is an independent risk factor for foot ulceration in patients with diabetes and stage 4 or 5 chronic kidney disease. Diabetes Care 2010;33:1811-6.
5. Otte J, van Netten JJ, Woittiez AJJ. The association of chronic kidney disease and dialysis treatment with foot ulceration and major amputation. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2015; 62(2):406–411.
6. Kaminski M, et al. Risk factors for foot ulceration and lower extremity amputation in adults with end-stage renal disease on dialysis: a systematic review and met-analysis. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2015; 30(10):1747-66.
7. Eggers PW, Gohdes D, Pugh J. Nontraumatic lower extremity amputations in the medicare end-stage renal disease population. Kidney Int 1999; 56:1524–33.