From rainforest to reef and from waterhole to windmill—embracing rural and remote health, the Statewide Rural and Remote Clinical Network forum is on Wednesday 5 June 2019 at the Pullman Cairns International Hotel, Cairns.
The agenda includes:
- policy updates from Queensland Health executives
- key rural and remote health project updates
- the bush consumer’s story
- the Cassowary Cage Challenge where presenters pitch their project in 6 minutes to a panel of judges and the audience
- round table workshops on RIPEN, sepsis and others
- plus much more.
Download the agenda to see what else is planned for the day.
If you would like to attend, please register by COB Friday 31 May 2019. Registration is essential.