Clinical Excellence Queensland is closely monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and plays an important role in Queensland Health’s overall response. As the situation continues to change rapidly, our top priority remains the health, safety, and wellbeing of our staff, clients and consumers.
Impact on CEQ events
For the foreseeable future, all events organised by CEQ will either be rescheduled or conducted by videoconference, phone or similar technology.
Resources for Queensland Health staff
- Information for clinicians and healthcare workers
- Updates and advice for Queenslanders
- Information on Queensland Health’s response.
What can you do?
- Practice social distancing. Avoid large groups, spread out in meeting rooms, and use video conferencing whenever possible.
- Employ good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently with soap and for at least 20 seconds, and cover coughs with your elbow.
- If you feel unwell, stay home.